APK Editor is an app that helps users to edit APK files on their devices. It has features that let users edit, make changes on the existing apps. Also, this tool can assist users in hacking APK files which have a lot of restrictions. The APK Editor app also helps users to translate strings, replace icons, redesign layouts, remove ads, remove limitation from the free version, and more.
Here you will learn on how to install the APK Editor app in your device. Read more to know about the process.
Download APK Editor
You can click on the link below to download the APK Editor app.
Install APK Editor on Android
To install APK Editor on your Android, click on the download button above. It will immediately get downloaded on your device, but if you are having a problem in downloading, follow the steps below:
1.First, Go to Menu>Settings.
2. Then look for the Security option. Click on it.
3. Now go to Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Next click on the link given above. You will be able to download the file.
5. Then, search for the .apk file you have downloaded. It usually will be in your Downloads folder. If you can’t find the file, check your File Manager. It will definitely be there.
6. Now open the file. On opening, you will see the ‘Install’ option. Click on it.
7. As the installation completes, click on Launch.
8. While Launching the app, you will be asked of a few permissions. Click on Allow for all those that appear.
You will now be able to use the application for editing, hacking and more.